A healthy body and mind that can appreciate the nuances of natural aesthetics and diverse human activity is the sine qua non for becoming a balanced human being. To facilitate this, the school has a full-time in-house nurse to look after the day-to-day medical needs of the children. There is a facility for doctor-on-call whenever required. The school has a tie-up with renowned Doctors of Gaya in case of emergencies.
A qualified nurse looks after the School Infirmary. Medical check-ups of students are regularly carried out, and a record is maintained. If the doctor is of the option that a child needs special medical attention, the parents are informed.
Parents are requested to impart health education to their children, so they must follow the tips below.
- Maintain personal hygiene, such as trimming nails and being neat regularly.
- Excercise regularly.
- Sleep for atleast eight hours daily.
- Have a balanced diet.
- Drink water which is better boiled or filtered. All students are advised to bring their water bottles from home.
- Avoid consuming ice cream, other milk products and eatables from roadside vendors and kiosks.
- All childrens should also be
- Dewormed at least once yearly, on the family physician's advice.
- Have a dental and ophthalmic checkup once every year by a well-qualified dental surgeon and opthalmologist.